Garden design is not only the ability to plan to organize the garden beautifully. The role of a garden designer is to find creative and practical solutions too many of the technical challenges presented by outside space. You can see free quotes from top gardeners website.
A good garden designer can create a garden that can be used and suitable for a certain set of requirements.
It is impossible to fully describe how to design a garden in one article. A lot of training and experience is needed to understand how to get the correct mass and vacancy ratio in a garden design scheme, or how to create rhythms in garden design, or work with shapes to ensure the garden flows and feels comfortable to use.
Image Source: Google
So, the following paragraph outlines the main steps in the garden design process and I will explain in more detail about each phase in a separate article.
These are the types of questions that need to be answered to arrive at the requirements: –
- How much time is available to care for the garden?
- Will a professional maintenance company/garden take care of the garden?
- Will the garden be used by pets or children?
- Does the garden need to serve elderly visitors or disabled people?
- Does the park need to serve users with mobility problems?
- Will the park is used for eating and entertaining?
- How many people want to use the park at once?
- Is the garden owned by a sharp and knowledgeable gardener?