The expression of agricultural marketing consists of two distinct words namely, agriculture and marketing. ‘Agriculture’, naturally identifies the activities using natural resources for the sake of society whereas ‘Marketing’ means taking care of the marketing purposes, channels and bureaus etc..
Significance and Characteristics of Agriculture Marketing
So far as an agricultural situation is concerned, the farmers have recently realized the significance of embracing new generation techniques improved productivity.
The farmers have no longer restricted to create as much desired for self-consumption however they produce to serve the marketplace at large and earn an increasing number of revenue from it. To know more about agricultural, you can refer https://agresource.com/home/
Agricultural marketing is consequently assessing its significance and importance all the more with the arrival of modern agricultural routines. A number of the major goals of a successful agricultural marketing system are:-
- Rendering enough amenities to pick up all of the make that the farmers are prepared to sell off in an incentive cost.
- Reduce the cost difference between the principal manufacturer and end customer.
- Maintaining the standard of agro-products.
A few of those rights have been discussed as below which states that each farmer needs to possess.
- Suitable storage facilities for keeping perishable farm products.
- A wide amount of waiting capability to market his products. As a farmer needs to be able to possess the freedom of promoting his agricultural products as and if he wants.